- Company has over 25 years of industry experience
- Serves the automotive and energy industries
- Specializes in metal working
- Supervise up to 10 maintenance technicians during off-shift hours
- Schedule and handle installation, repair, and service on all electrical equipment and machinery.
- Troubleshoot PLCs and update schematics using AutoCAD
- Must have experience working in a heavy manufacturing or forging operation
- Prior industrial maintenance experience on mechanical and electrical systems is required
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field is required
- Must have supervisory experience or leadership ability
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Tommy Berry and reference job #3418TB012418
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Location/Region: Warren, OH (US)