Full Time Counselor-Correctional Facility
We are seeking a very strong mental health/AOD counselor to fill this position.
In this position you will be required to:
• Monitors, evaluates and documents client progress toward attaining treatment goals, and revises treatment plans as needed to enhance client outcomes
• Maintain case documentation in confidential files
• Provides individual and group counseling services to clients
• Prepares client discharge summaries and aftercare plans
• Meet with potential clients at Pickaway Correctional Facility
• Broad clinical/problem assessment skills with specialization in alcohol and other drug assessment and intervention
• Specific knowledge of mental health and co-occurring conditions
• Knowledge of TC principles preferable, but not required
• Knowledge of individual counseling and group facilitation techniques
• Crisis intervention skills
• Knowledge of community-based resources and accessing insurance benefits
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Mandatory Computer literacy
• Knowledge of statistical tracking and reporting methods
• LSW or LPC with Chemical Dependency focus or an LCDC II, III or LICDC
Ask us about this month's Sign on Bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CATS is a substance abuse rehabilitation center offering men and women,
comprehensive, residential and outpatient recovery services.
CATS manages numerous programs targeted to a variety of specific
populations. We offer multiple levels of care ranging from outpatient to
residential services. At present CATS has two sites with the capacity to
serve over 200 men and women in various residential programs. CATS also
serves up to 90 individuals a day in our Outpatient Programs.
To date, CATS has served over 30,000 individuals and their families. CATS
experiences a 78% success rate, defined as individuals who enter treatment
and complete their assigned level of care.
CATS offers an impressive array of benefits to our employees and a supportive, caring work environment.
Location/Region: Youngstown, OH (US)