Maintenance Planner Opening in Ravenna
We are looking for a Maintenance Planner for a company in Ravenna.
Maintenance Planner Responsibilities and Skills required:
· The Planner provides for the effective use of personnel, materials, and machine downtime to maintain production equipment availability and performance at satisfactory levels through the planning, scheduling, coordinating, and reporting of repair activities.
· Planners report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
· Take responsibility for the initial screening of incoming work orders, scope identification, determination of basic job requirements and planning requirements.
· Prepare job packages for craftsmen with detailed information to facilitate efficient and safe work implementation.
· Preview, audit, and review repairs under work order process.
· Ensure appropriate documentation is completed at job completion.
· Plan and schedule unit outages using Microsoft Project.
· Take leadership role in organizing and reviewing outage work into one integrated schedule.
· Specify and orders parts and materials needed for planned repair work.
· Develop scopes of work, solicit bids, contract and coordinates work as needed.
· Operate within WestRock’s planning systems, with a mindset of continuous improvement.
· Keeps equipment bill of materials current in CMMS.
· Manage work order backlog.
· Interface with all operating departments.
· Support and foster safety and environmental compliance.
Maintenance Planner Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· 5-10 years of experience in Pulp and Paper industry is preferred
· Skill in the use of Microsoft Project is preferred.
· Knowledge of Pulping & Paper Making Processes, and Equipment.
· Supervisory or management experience is preferred
Maintenance Planner Benefits:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary and benefit package reflecting skills, competencies, and potential
· A career with a global company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
· Complete benefits package offered
· $55-65k to start.
Interested and qualified candidates for the Maintenance Planner Opening position should submit their resume for consideration. Qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Snelling Staffing full-service workforce solutions provider serving temporary, contract, temp-to-hire and direct-hire staffing needs. We specialize in helping talented candidates navigate the world of work. It is through that "match" that we help individuals and organizations achieve more than ever before.
Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.