Canton Drop Forge, a leading producer of large closed die forgings in Canton, Ohio, is seeking to add members to our team.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Forge Helper (General Labor)
- Overhead Crane Operator
- Mechanical Repair (Millwright)
- Truck Mechanic
- Cold Inspectors / Brinell
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level II Technicians
- Trimmerman / Turning Impression Die Sinker
- CNC Machinist
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize their importance is required.
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, write, complete shop math, and use hand tools.
- Positive attitude and the willingness to be a team player is a must!
Canton Drop Forge is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Canton Drop Forge offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life, disability, retirement, and paid time off.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply in person at Canton Drop Forge, Inc. 4575 Southway St. SW, Canton, OH 44706 or email resumes to email@example.com.
Canton Drop Forge is a leading developer and manufacturer of closed die forgings for high performance applications. We blend well-established processes with modern methods to meet the forging needs of major corporations around the world and across several industries, including aerospace forgings, ground transportation and locomotive forgings, oilfield, power generation and more. Our products are engineered and tested by our in-house personnel to meet the most stringent performance criteria.