Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.
The Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) is an LPN who is responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical services. The DON will have overall responsibility for the quality, adequacy of services provided and supervision of staff. The ADON establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality. We are looking to add an enthusiastic member our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”.
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* PTO * Holiday pay
* Health insurance * 401k
* National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
* Company car * Cell phone reimbursement up to $50
* Monthly Gym Membership up to $40 Responsibilities
* Provides care as defined within the scope of the state’s nurse practice act.
* Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the client’s nursing needs.
* Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of care.
* Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
* Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing personnel/care-giving staff.
* Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
* Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
* Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
* Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care. Shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
* Promotes home health referrals in the health care community.
Requirements * Requirements
* Current unrestricted RN/LPN license in Pennsylvania
* 2 years’ experience on your license (preferred)
* Clean background and criminal record * Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
* Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, ER, emergency room, medical, obstetrics, operating, pediatrics, intensive care unit, LPN, L.P.N., ICU, I.C.U., home care, homecare, home health, hospice, live in, live-in, caregiver, companion
Location/Region: Cranberry Township, PA (16066)