You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there - at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all across America. We take pride in providing essential services like portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference in communities across the country while providing for yourself and your family.
This position repairs and maintains company vehicles and equipment. Essential Functions
- Perform preventative maintenance for all USS equipment including (but not limited to): Pick Ups, Pump Trucks, P&D trucks, Fence Trucks, All trailer types (standard, Porta Lisa, JAG, etc.), all comfort stations/restroom/shower trailer (Black Tie, Class, A, B and C, etc.)
- Performs service, repairs and maintenance in accordance with Department of Transportation and company policies, standards and codes
- Responsible for the disassembly, repair, modification, remanufacture and trouble-shooting of heavy duty trucks and trailer equipment and their various operating and control systems.
- This includes the hydraulic systems and their associated components, pumps, valves, motors, filters and hoses, etc.; pneumatic air systems including compressors, control valves, air braking systems and dryers, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, including mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components.
- Follows safety rules: utilizes protective clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to supervisor
- Attend safety meetings twice a month
- Customer Service Teamwork Time Management Communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Valid Driver License
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products.
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools or controls. Repeat the same movements.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away and also at greater distance.
- Speak clearly so customers can understand.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Frequently hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without exertion.
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling.
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders.
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head.
- Crouch and squat.
- Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally.
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers. #piq
Location/Region: Carrollton, OH (44615)